Dracula Show Attendees
Posted 10/25/2017 11:41AM
- All shows are general admission and will be in the Berger Hall Studio Theater (seats 80).
- Due to the immersive and intimate staging, there will be no late seating. The house opens 10 minutes prior to show time. Box office opens one hour prior to curtain.
- Please remember this production of DRACULA employs the use of several special effects including loud noises, intense and mysterious lighting, and fog/haze. Moments of action and violence typically associated with vampire lore are also included. Given the intimacy of the theatrical environment, this experience may be overwhelming for younger viewers; parental guidance is suggested.
- If you or someone in your party needs special seating, please email Sara Mizelle.
- There will be receptions in BH lobby after the Thursday and Saturday night shows. Please join the celebration!
- Please email Sara Mizelle if you realized after purchasing your tickets that you can no longer attend. All shows are sold out--donated tickets will be put to good use!
- No flash photography or recording of any kind is allowed.